Thursday 17 November 2011

Happy Birthday DAMMIT JANET!

This is outside the time frame of my blog, but I just felt the need for some Patsy today. [sorry, don’t know who made the gif]

Difficult to believe that today is our 3rd birthday.

And the cat has Patsy's tongue, as you may have noticed; she is non-plussed at the legs DAMMIT JANET! has shown over the last three years.

Since there's sadly no end in sight to the scathingly wrong, batshitcrazy stupidity of rightwingers and greedy neocons, we have miles and miles to blog yet.

11 comments:

Beijing York said...

Happy Birthday DJ!!!! Stoli martinis all around ;-)

fern hill said...

Hold my martinus, please. Gotta work. *grumblegrumble* Wanna watch #N17 #ows too. Can't. *grumblegrumble*

Dr.Dawg said...

Happy B-Day! My daily must-read.

ck said...

Happy Birth Anniversary DJ!! Many more Happy Years to come! We progressives need ya!

And yes, Ab Fab was one of my favourite TV shows in the 90s. The British always knew how to do comedy.

Niles said...

Thanks kindly DJ!ers for letting me join in the conversation, even if I do sprinkle commas hither and yon.

Námo Mandos said...

I've been wanting to post the Ruby Wax/support group scene from Ab Fab's "Menopause" episode ("STAND ON THE BLOODY BIN BAG!!!"), but I can't find the full clip with the "I hope you're wearing thick pants!" bit.

k'in said...

Happy Birthday Dammit & Janet! Long may you rule!

Rob F said...

Happy blogiversary, DJ!

Pseudz said...

Brava! . . . and many thanks for all the rocks that you've turned over - I see scads of scuttling neo-cons hiding from your light.

Alison said...

Mandos : AbFab thick pants bit

Full meno episode Part 1 &
Part 2

Stoli, darlings, Stoli to go with that.

Námo Mandos said...

Thanks. It's missing the "when I laugh, I pee" bit that sets up the scene, is what I wanted to say. There used to be a youtube clip with that too but the owner removed it. At least there's the episode!

Can we get the Harpercons to stand on the bloody bin bag? Hmm, maybe they'd enjoy it too much.

Post a Comment