Thursday 24 March 2011

To my virtual roomie. . .

It's not you.

It's the election.

I've been invited to contribute to the blog at Unseat Harper.

After struggling with the mysteries of WordPress* (or as JJ calls it, 'WeirdPress') I produced this, Democracy's Future.

I will probably put a version of it up here tomorrow.

*@dBO: Man, the struggling brought back unhappy memories of 'WTF? I knew how to do this yesterday. Why is it all changed? Why does this have to be so fucking complicated?' Etc. You remember. Fun times.

2 comments:

Orwell's Bastard said...

What about all these dishes in the sink? What about the wet towels in the bathroom? Geez louise.

Roomies, eh?

deBeauxOs said...

Virtual roomies, buddy. And stick that tongue back in your head - the only ménage à trois we might envision would involve our gal pal JJ - and blogging.

;^)

Post a Comment