Saturday 13 November 2010

Looney Tunes and lunatic rightwingnuts.


Another batshitcrazy Blob Blogging Whiner post and thus another 'puter screen sporting tea splatters expelled from one's nose.
[...]John Ivison calls Michael Ignatieff the Wile E. Coyote of political strategy.

I used the same comparison in a column I wrote in February. Kind of interesting that he used the same image that I did.

Part of me thinks Ivison was inspired by my column. The other part thinks that the comparison is too obvious to be explained by plagiarism.
Gee, ya think? Otherwise, expect Ivison to find his "inspiration" (HER euphemism for plagiarism) over at Five Pints of Bitter, Boiling Cat Piss and Dodo Can Spew in the near future.

Strange, I never thought of Ivison needing to snort sewage pond scum but I guess the National Post's columnists require succor when times are tough.

1 comment:

ck said...

Well, DBO, you dunnit again; proving exactly how unoriginal the right wingnut faction can be. Somehow, though, I'd expect that more from the Johnny and Mama Babs, Tasha Kheirridin or any of the Sun Media crew; not Ivison. Who'd a thunk it?

Wasn't it just a few days ago that Dubya's book was also plagiarized at least partially?

Post a Comment