Thursday 31 December 2009

Holy. Freakin'. God.



I've nicked CC's title for a post on the same subject.

More madness sanity from Free Dominion's Connie Fournier:
Well, Harper is setting a lovely precedent for the next Liberal government. When the next Liberal PM decides to prorogue Parliament every time he wants to shut us up, I don't want to hear anyone complaining about it.

No more complaining about the Liberals stacking the Senate, either.

Can I quote you on that, Connie?

Oh. I just did.

And intend to keep it for fucking ever for use when, inevitably, the Reformatories set to SHRIEEEKING about Libtards's antics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think her next trick should be applying that exact same reasoning to torture. What goes around comes around, right?

Oh well, baby steps.

Post a Comment