Friday 14 November 2008

Don’t be lettin’ that door hit’cha on your way out.

Sarah Palin riffing on a theme:

“I’m like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I’m like, don’t let me miss the open door,” Palin said in an interview with Fox News on Monday. “And if there is an open door in ‘12 or four years…" 10 Nov 2008 The Associated Press

“If there is an open door in 2012 or four years later and it’s something that’s going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, I’ll plough through that door,” she told Fox News. 12 Nov 2008 Independent

“My life is in God’s hands,” Palin said. “If he’s got doors open for me, that I believe are in our state’s best interest, the nation’s best interest, I’m going to go through those doors.” 13 November 2008 The Associated Press

In a series of national television interviews, Palin did not rule out seeking the presidency, saying, “It’s crazy to close a door before you know what’s even open in front of you.” 14 November
2008 The Associated Press


Good grief. What is this: the Republican version of “Let’s Make A Deal”? As LuLu over at Canadian Cynic said: Bible Spice, your 15 minutes of fame are sooooo over!

First posted at Birth Pangs

No comments:

Post a Comment