Sunday 7 June 2009

Screwing political correctness with word salad.

As God is my witness ... Thank you LuLu. I was jonesing for my next Sa-wah Palin fix and you got it for me. The sheer dumbfuckery of it is awesome to behold.

Those memoirs are gonna be sumtin'.

Delicious update: Geoffrey Dunn has scrutinized Palin's speech and makes a good case that most of it has been 'liberally' lifted from an article that Republicans Newt Gingrich and Craig Shirley wrote in 2005: Palin acknowledged that, "Recently, Newt Gingrich, he had written a good article about Reagan...." then she quotes and paraphrases from the article at length with no other attributions. I predict that her speechwriter will get thrown under the bus for what amounts to low-key plagiarism.

2 comments:

fern hill said...

That's the blogger who posts at The Mudflats. Gawd, I love him or her. (The bit about the shoes makes me think female. OMG. Was that sexist? Well, screw political correctness. ;))

deBeauxOs said...

Mudflats is über-awesome.

Some local dickhead politician made a half-assed attempt at forcibly disclosing who she is, IRL. She blogged about it.

Post a Comment