Saturday, 11 February 2012

Caption Contest launched by CC

As proposed by Canadian Cynic, find a suitable caption for the photo op above.


Laureen: "Why do I always get stuck wrangling the animal in a photo? I told the PMO after the fake liplock in Niagara Falls that they don't pay me enough for this kind of humiliation."

ADDED: link to CC's tweet and a clever contest entry.


Kev said...

Damn I think he just pooped

Anonymous said...

You want me to shake your hand Panda? Who do you think you are - my kid?


Anonymous said...

"Steve, I can't bear to panda for you anymore."

ck said...

Laureen: Here, go to Daddy!

Stevie: Get that filthy beast away from meeeee!!!!

ck said...

Laureen: You see Stevie? Someone does like you. Although, for the life of me, I can't figure out why!

Alison said...

"Prime Minister Stephen Harper, his wife Laureen, and Foreign Affairs Minister John Beard share an informal moment during their trip to China."

ffibnamol said...

Bear tries to shake hands with an asshole.

Post a Comment