Friday 1 January 2010

Hoping for better things in 2010 - Partie Deux

As my co-blogger said yesterday, 2009 was a regressive year, defined by the election and rule of a minority ReformaTory government and their leader Stevie Spiteful.

Thus I'm posting one of the best weapons that was developed against the odious Con jobs, the YouTube Culture en péril. Artful humour, always good to deflect the toxic ideology of fundamentalist so-con theocrats.




One of the joyous highlights of last year was this lipdub that a group of Communications students at l'Université du Québec à Montréal produced in early September; it went viral on YouTube.





I gotta feeling that 2010 will be better than last year - surely we've reached the tipping point for the crap that ReformaTories can foist on the Canadian public. One gotta have hope.

1 comment:

fern hill said...

Happy New Year, deBeauxOs.

It's fun blogging with you.

On Monday, I move back to my old apartment. After a period of total confusion -- after all, much of what I packed I packed 9 months ago -- I hope to get back to normal. Or what passes for normal chez fern hill. ;)

As for the rest of the world, I dunno. Things seem shitty on so many fronts. But, I'll try to hope.

Post a Comment