First, they're down to only 8 cities -- and a part-time vigil in Saskatoon -- from 15 in the fall last year.
There's not much bragging on social media of huge turn-outs or of women successfully
And if a Québécois MNA is successful with her private member's bill, all such predatory demonstrations would be barred in Quebec.
Shorter: Anti-choice is losing in Canada and they know it.
We reported on one counter protest in Calgary.
Now here's a report by pro-choice activist Wednesday Bell from Guelph, where, note, the fetus freaks of targetted Guelph General Hospital which does NOT perform abortions. Go figger.
The counter protest was awesome! We outnumbered the anti-choicers the entire time, and they left before we did!
1. One girl wanting a group hug from us
2. A man thanking us because his wife had been complaining about the anti choicers for two weeks and was happy to see some resistance to them
3. The hospital security guard supporting us!
1. When the anti choicers claimed it was illegal for us to be there because we were blocking the sidewalk...while they were blocking the sidewalk
2. One guy walking up to us just to tell us he was pro-life. Okay? Good for you?
And the signs were fabulous.