Tuesday 28 July 2009

'Birther' Belly-Laughs

In one of the many threads discussing the 'Birther' idiocy at FreakDominion, somebody posted this link to somebody named Swindle, who I'm assuming is a rightwingnut.

Swindle starts off:
I’d vowed that I wasn’t going to do another post on the Obama birth certificate conspiracy. And then I saw conservative superstar Ann Coulter on Geraldo at Large making pretty much the same arguments I have. (Namely: this is kook stuff and the media are using it against the Right.)

Well there you have it. Not even Ann Coulter is buying -- or selling -- it.

But that's not enough for the Freaks. Many -- not all -- are still SHRIEEEEKING for the birth certificate to be produced. And that this whole affair was engineered by the Librul Media to make the rightards look, well, retarded.

One of the sane(r) ones offered this:
So the vast liberal conspiracy to have a Kenyan guy become President has now sucked in Ann Coulter?

Is that the conclusion we've come to?

That's the second laugh I've had outta the wingnuts today.

Now go over to JJ's to watch the congresscritters run from the question.

4 comments:

David Swindle said...

Why would you assume I'm a "rightwingnut"?

deBeauxOs said...

Posting at "Newsreal" alongside other rightwingnuts might be one indicator.

David Swindle said...

I don't think we're "rightwingnuts." In the post you cited here I was poking at the real "rightwingnuts."

But if you take issue with something I've written then by all means send me an email and we'll discuss it or if you'd like to have a public back-and-forth blog dialogue that'd be fine.

deBeauxOs said...

Fair enough. I'll make sure that my co-blogger reads your comments.

Post a Comment